2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Orillia, Ontario
With premium refinements and a bold exterior design, the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee makes one of the most striking SUVs in the automobile market. The sturdy build and detailed craftsmanship promise a remarkable driving experience. Standard four-wheel drive with Selec-Terrain traction management system provides maximum stability and control to handle complex and challenging road conditions smoothly and efficiently. With a generous five-passenger seating space and expandable cargo area, the 2023 Grand Cherokee promises a comprehensive driving experience. If you’re interested in purchasing this five-seat SUV, read what the skilled technicians and product specialists at Mac Lang Orillia say about its intriguing new features.
Remarkable Exterior Design
The 2023 Grand Cherokee promises a luxurious and long-lasting performance by impersonating the signature Jeep expressions and rugged exterior appeal. It features mould-in-colour door cladding, lower front and rear fascias, wheel flares and lower rocker panel cladding, which effortlessly add to its exceptional performance and exterior look.
Black Appearance Package
Customize the 2023 Grand Cherokee by opting for the Limited Black Appearance Package, as it allows you to add top-notch features to the compact SUV. Following are some appearance enhancement features that you get with the Black Appearance Package:
- 20-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels
- Gloss Black accents and badging
- Uniquely-crafted seven-slot grille
Available exclusively on Grand Cherokee Overland, Summit and Summit Reserve, the state-of-the-art CommandView Dual-Pane panoramic sunroof elevates the adventure quotient by offering easy access to beautiful surroundings and natural lighting.
Multiple Interior Seat Options
All trim levels of the 2023 Grand Cherokee come in different seat designs, materials and colour options but promise a luxurious and comfortable appearance. Available seat options include;
- Premium cloth upholstery seats
- Capri vinyl and suede-trimmed seats
- Nappa leather-faced seats
- Palermo leather seats and Nappa Reserve leather door trim
Interior LED Lighting
To light up your mood and the cabin space, the Grand Cherokee Overland, Summit and Summit Reserve comes with an advanced LED lighting system. The multi-colour ambient lights set the perfect vibe while offering an immersive cabin experience.
Comfortable Seating Options
To keep you warm and cozy during different seasons, the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available with heated and/or ventilated seat options. It is also available with front massaging seats to offer superior comfort and relaxation.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee continues to deliver exceptional on-and-off-road performance with its 2023 model, which is available with a class-exclusive 5.7-litre V8 engine. This state-of-the-art engine configuration produces 357 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque. You can also pair it with an eight-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission for enhanced performance.
Massive Towing Capacity
Standard 3.6-litre Pentastar V6-powered engine allows you to pull up to 2,812 kg (6,200 lb), meaning every time you go out on an adventurous journey, you can carry along a hefty trailer, speedboat, motor boat or other belongings effortlessly. Moreover, the available 5.7-litre V8 engine embraces a maximum towing capacity of 3,265 kg (7,200 lb).
|Specifications||3.6L Pentastar V6 engine||5.7L V8 engine|
|Maximum Towing Capacity (kg/lb.)||2,812 / 6,200||3,265 / 7,200|
|Transmission||8-speed automatic||8-speed TorqueFlite automatic|
The head-up display provides essential information about the SUV’s performance, tire pressure, fuel efficiency, check engine light, distance travelled and much on the windscreen without distracting you from the road. It keeps you updated and alert about all the necessary information about your vehicle’s performance.
McIntosh Sound System
With a 17-channel amplifier, 10-inch subwoofer and 19 custom-designed speakers, the premium McIntosh sound system delivers cutting-edge sound quality to cruise around in the 2023 Grand Cherokee more fun and exciting. The acoustic laminated windows and doors uplift the immersive sound experience.
Wireless Charging Pad
Stay connected with your friends and family when going out on a long haul with the wireless charging pad available in the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Simply place your compatible phone on the charging pad near the front console to enjoy instant wireless charging.
Advanced Safety Features
The well-thought safety features and driver assistance technologies of the Grand Cherokee help you remain safe on the road. They curb potential collisions or accidents by guiding you with safe driving practices. Standard safety features include;
- ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera with Dynamic Gridlines
- Full-Speed Collision Warning with Active Braking and Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection
- Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection
- Park-Sense Rear Park Assist with Active Braking
- Active Lane Management System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
Drowsy Driver Detection
If the system detects the spot of driver drowsiness by tracking vehicle movement and driver interaction, it sends audiovisual signals/alerts to the driver to take necessary precautions to remain and keep everyone around the vehicle safe. This safety feature comes standard with the 2023 Grand Cherokee Summit and Summit Reserve.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Trims
LaredoStarting at $53,490*
– 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine
– 10.25-in. full-colour frameless digital gauge cluster
– Uconnect 5 multimedia centre
– Heated front seats and steering wheel
AltitudeStarting at $57,045*
– 20-in. Gloss Black aluminum wheels
– Black Capri leather-trimmed seats with suede inserts
– Wireless charging pad
– 8-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission
LimitedStarting at $61,440*
– Heated first-and-second-row Capri leather-trimmed seats
– Jeep Selec-Terrain Traction Management System
– Power liftgate and remote start
– Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
OverlandStarting at $69,945*
– 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine w/ Stop/Start
– Nappa leather-faced seats and door trim with ventilated front seats
– Hands-free foot-activated power liftgate
– CommandView Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
SummitStarting at $75,540*
– Four-zone automatic temperature control
– Active driving assist and drowsy driver detection
– Quadra-Drive II with an electronic limited-slip differential
– Nappa leather-trimmed seats with front seatback massage feature
Summit ReserveStarting at $79,845*
– Palermo leather seating and door trim
– Ventilated second-row seats and deluxe headliner
– 19-speaker McIntosh audio system
– Front passenger interactive display screen